Shop with Klarna
WHAT IS KLARNA?
Klarna is a shop now, pay later service. By shopping with Klarna you can purchase and receive your order now, then pay it off with 4 interest free payments over 6 weeks.
To register for Klarna all you need to do is:
1. Provide a valid email address and Australian mobile phone number
2. Provide a valid delivery address in Australia
3. Be at least 18 years of age
4. Be the holder of a debit or credit card
For full Terms & Conditions visit Klarna.
HOW DOES SHOPPING WITH KLARNA WORK ONLINE?
1. Add your selected items to your shopping cart, then continue through to the checkout as normal
2. Select Klarna as your payment method in the checkout
3. Login to Klarna or register a new account (instant approval decision)
4. Confirm and purchase your order
When shopping with Klarna, your purchase will be split into 4 interest free payments. The first payment will be deduced when you check out, then the remaining 3 payments will be deducted fortnightly over 6 weeks. The full payment schedule will be provided at time of purchase.
DELIVERIES, RETURNS & REFUNDS FOR KLANA PURCHASES
Your order will be delivered as normal in line with our regular shipping & delivery rates. Return requests will be accepted as normal in line with our 30 Day Returns policy. If a refund is requested and you've already made instalment payments, these payments will be refunded back into your account within 5-7 business days. Any future Klarna instalments will be cancelled.
Klarna is an interest-free pay later service. Klarna is free to use, when you pay on time. There are no sign up fees or establishment fees and no monthly account fees. If you miss a future payment, you will only be charged a late fee of $3 per late instalment, meaning the most you could be charged is $9, if you were late for all 3 instalments.
For more information about Klarna, check out their customer support page here.