Shop With Afterpay
Shopping online is now easier than ever when using Afterpay. By shopping with Afterpay you can purchase and receive your order now, then pay it off in 4 interest free fortnightly payments.
To register for Afterpay all you need to do is:
1. Provide a valid email address and Australian mobile phone number
2. Provide a valid delivery address in Australia
3. Be at least 18 years of age
4. Be the holder of a debit or credit card
For full Terms & Conditions visit Afterpay
HOW DOES SHOPPING WITH AFTERPAY WORK ONLINE?
1. Add your selected items to your shopping cart, then continue through to the checkout as normal
2. Select Afterpay as your payment method in the checkout
3. Login to Afterpay or register a new account (instant approval decision)
4. Confirm and purchase your order
For the first time you use Afterpay, the first instalment will need to be available at time of checkout as it will be taken out immediately. The following instalments will then be deducted fortnightly after that. For any future Afterpay orders, your first instalment will be deducted within 14 days. The full payment schedule will be provided at time of purchase.
DELIVERIES, RETURNS & REFUNDS FOR AFTERPAY PURCHASES
Your order will be delivered as normal in line with our regular shipping & delivery rates. Return requests will be accepted as normal in line with our 30 Day Returns policy. If a refund is requested and you've already made instalment payments, these payments will be refunded back into your account within 1-3 business days. Any future Afterpay instalments will be cancelled.
Afterpay does not charge interest. Afterpay is free to use, when you pay on time. There is no sign up fees or establishment fees and no monthly account fees. If you miss a future payment, you will be charged a late fee of $10, plus a further $7 fee 7 days later if the payment has still not been made. Spending limits start at around $600 and only increase gradually with responsible spending behaviour.
For more information about Afterpay, check out their How It Works page here.