1. Personal information that is collected
When you visit this website, certain information is automatically collected about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, information is collected about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to this site, and information about how you interact with this site. This automatically-collected information is referred to as “Device Information”.
Device Information is collected using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through www.bikiniwarehouse.com.au, certain information is collected from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. This information is referred to as “Order Information”.
2. How is your personal information used?
Generalised "Order Information" is collected to fulfil any orders placed through the online store (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, this "Order Information" is used to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen new orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with Patrick Cook Studio, provide you with information or advertising relating to new products or services.
Your "Device Information" that is collected is used to help www.bikiniwarehouse.com.au screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise the Site (for example, by generating analytics about how customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of marketing and advertising campaigns).
3. Sharing your personal information
Some of your "Personal Information" is shared with third parties to help the Site analyse your "Personal Information", as described above. For example, Shopify is the e-commerce platform that is used to power this online store. -- You can read more about how Shopify uses your "Personal Information" here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. Google Analytics is also used to help the Site understand how customers use and interact with the Site. -- You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, your "Personal Information" may be shared to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
For more information about the Sites privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact www.bikiniwarehouse.com.au by e‑mail.